The Film & Publication Board is hosting another workshop for individuals in the film and television industry. Emerging production companies are offered an opportunity to attend the Effective Digital & Social Media Strategies Workshop at a 50% discounted rate.
If you are an emerging production company or filmmaker and responsible for your marketing you may register for the workshop. The tickets are available on a first come first serve basis.
The workshop has been specially formulated to help filmmakers and producers to develop their own marketing strategies that will assist in:
- Profiling their own personal brands on social media
- Raise awareness about your film or TV projects
- Attract and grow an online following
- Direct traffic to your website
- Build a relationship with your target audience
- Incentivise followers to watch your film or TV production
11 April 2017
8:30 – 4:30pm
Big Fish, Auckland Joburg
For more information or to register please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 050 1312
011 050 1312